In order to foster growth, maintain an individual’s independence and encourage community inclusion, West Bay offers custom-designed services to those with an established range of life skills. Our professional staff members provide regular support, based upon individual need.
We offer as-needed assistance with:
• Self and home care
• Personal safety and well-being
• Nutrition and meal preparation
• Establishing and maintaining a daily routine
• Finances and budgeting
• Life skills and goal setting
• Pursuing hobbies, interests and creative passions
• Utilizing community resources
• Developing social networks
• Career exploration and job skills
In addition to the above, we offer the following supports and services:
• Transportation to and from the community
• Access to West Bay’s Day and Employment Supports program
• Clinical Supports such as Physical Therapy
• Adaptive equipment and assistive technology
• Electronic devices and supplies for both daily living and emergency situations
• Custom-designed plans, which reflect each person’s choices, goals and abilities; these plans are reviewed bi-annually and are revised as necessary.
West Bay strives to support each person in his or her experience. Each person’s residence is welcoming, safe, and comfortable with its own unique atmosphere that reflects the interests and styles of the person(s) who resides there. Our highly-trained staff deliver ongoing assistance with individuals to taking an active role in creating the life they desire.
If you are interested in learning more about this residential option, please call Adam Keenan, Director of Supported Living Services: (401) 738-9300, Ext. 346. We also invite you to click on the following links to explore our other options: 24 Hour Supports, Shared Living and In-Home Supports.